For the second year in a row, Infront will be at the iWorkinSport Job Fair in Lausanne. Here are five reasons why you should book your place to discuss our opportunities during the event.
1. Get to know Infront as a place to work and experience the passion and enthusiasm for sports and everything we do.
Infront is All About Sports. We cover over 4,100 event days every year, represent every Winter Olympic sports international federation and have an active involvement in over 20 world championships. To say we are passionate about sport is an understatement.
2. Get inspired by the variety of aspects Infront covers and is specialised in.
Sport does not end on the pitch or court. There is so much depth that goes into covering an event. From broadcaster servicing to account management and digital solutions, we have got positions for all industry specialists. This is how one candidate last year landed an opportunity with us.
3. Get a feel about the company's culture and the one team spirit! Our culture is what sets us apart. We work hard and play hard as a team. As ONE. Our culture stems from the board room all the way down.
4. Be active on the sports job market and take the chance to present yourself personally to the Infront Human Resources team. Breaking into the sports industry is tough. It is one of the most competitive industries in the world to land a satisfying position in. Making connections and building relationships is one way to get ahead of the game.
5. Experience more about our innovative solutions – particularly those that enrich the fan experience and are instrumental in broadening a sport’s appeal and exposure. You don't need us to tell you that digital encompasses everything. We have had a real push in the last 18 months toward strengthening our digital position. We believe that this is the future, and we are keen to grow our knowledge base in terms of providing solutions for our partners.
Interested in getting in touch and booking some time with Infront at iWorkinSport? Apply now!